Friday 24 February 2012

La Bum-Bah Fleece Soakers

La Bum-Bah is located on facebook and the sole owner is Shannon. Shannon is an excellent person to deal with, she has been great with every single order I have made. I heard about Shannon from a friend of mine and quickly looked her up so I could order some of those adorable fleece covers for over my daughters fitteds at night. So far I only use fitteds and fleece covers at night but I am planning on ordering some of La Bum-Bah trainers as well.

One thing I do have to say is that her fleece soakers tend to fit on the small side. For example, my 23 lbs daughter fits in a Large but tends to fit better in an XL since her bamboo fitteds are on the thicker side. On the plus side if you give her some measurements she can definitely make sure the soaker will fit to your child.

La Bum-Bah soakers are very affordable at only $8 each + $2 shipping you can get many different sizes and patterns.

You see....we can't use wool in my house so I had to go with fleece covers. Honestly I LOVE them, there is no lanolizing and they are still just as absorbent as the wool covers (in my opinion). I definitely suggest checking out La Bum-Bah on facebook and order a fleece soaker from Shannon....they are so cute, soft and adorable!

Make sure to check out Shannon from La Bum-Bah here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10150570404433870&type=1#!/pages/La-BUM-Bah/211473368909071

No comments:

Post a Comment