Thursday 23 February 2012

Kemby Sidekick Review & Cushytushy Bum Apparel

I recently received my Kemby Sidekick diaper bag and I have to say that it is GORGEOUS!!! It's not as big as my LUG Tuk Tuk diaper bag but it can easily hold 3 cloth diapers, wipes, bum cream, extra pants, etc. It can also be used as a seat for your toddler while carrying them. I will be including an excellent video on how to use the bag from youtube.

The bag I have doesn't have the extra zipper at the bottom like the bag in the video. It has some very cool features including 2 side pockets for milk & juice and the toddler seat that folds into the diaper bag itself and doesn't take away from any of the storage.

You will see all of the interesting and awesome functions in the youtube video.

I would like to say that I won this diaper bag in an auction from Megan at www.cushytushy.ca. I met Megan on facebook and she has become one of my favorite retailers to purchase from, unfortunately she is closing shop to continue onto other ventures so definitely check her out for her amazing deals right now and her FREE SHIPPING! Megan is great at communicating with her customers and has excellent products!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VQWcfe2EHc

Hope you like the review....please feel free to ask any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment